Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guest Room Accessories

Pin It

We have overnight guests at least once or twice a month at our home. Having a well equipped guest room helps save me the trouble of finding forgotten supplies last minute, or trying to describe where something is located in my house while cooking dinner and holding a crying toddler. (But don't get the wrong idea, we're not a full service bed and breakfast, I will make you help if you stay here!) All I have to say to my guest is, "It's in your room." I have little labels in my cupboards, baskets full of extra toiletries and a full medicine cabinet. One of my favorite little guest items is this jar I have on a shelf above the toilet. It contains pens, scissors, tape, eye wear screws, super glue, note cards, stamps, etc.

1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!