Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photography

Pin It






Photography became a passion for me after the birth of my first child. Staying home with my children granted me the opportunity to capture the moments I wanted others to witness, and for myself not to forget. Having studied fine art at Sonoma State University helped me bring the artistic eye into my photography work. As an active member of the local birthing community at the time, I was surrounded by pregnant women, babies, children and birth, and I soon turned my passion into my profession.

I love photojournalistic-style photography, as it is more natural to photograph people in their own surroundings then a posed setting. I love to help tell stories and preserve the magic of a particular moment in time. I want each client to feel relaxed, comfortable and confident during our session.

Please check out my photography site sometime www.lauradurrer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!