Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stuff and Nonsense - Sits Girls Blog Hop

Pin It


I'm doing a blog hop with a group of women bloggers over at Sits Girls.  I've met some talented writers and discovered some interesting blogs!  Alison over at Stuff and Nonsense has an eclectic blog with all kinds of ideas that are very helpful.  Her chore chart is a fantastic idea.  I, too, have struggled with how to get my kids to follow our chart and I just love how she developed hers.  Check out her beautiful photography and the old Civil War era Church and cemetery across the street from her house!  She also has some great recipes including a no fail oatmeal chocolate chip cookie!  

If you follow her Sits Girls blog post to the next blog, you should hop around and hopefully make it back here to Olive and Love!

2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just the sweetest thing? Thank you so much for featuring me in your hop! I guess I better hurry up and figure out how to do this hoppy thing too...;)

    Have a wonderful weekend (what's left of it of course!)

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your-- one project closer shutter wall-I was in the whoo group too at SITS and I voted for your project-I'm following you now-come over to follow me, if you will!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!