Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bread Box Stationary Organizer

Pin It

bread box upcycle stationary holder

Remember the days when we wrote letters?  In the mail?  I used to write letters all the time and send copies of pictures (because I always got doubles when I developed my film).  Occasionally I still enjoy putting pen in hand and writing a note to a friend.  Sometimes I'll forget to mail it for a week but that's another issue.  What better way to store your stationary then a vintage bread box?


***I think I may be "linking to a party" for the first time!!!:

google

15 comments:

  1. Happy SITS Day!!! Love the bread box idea. Enjoying looking through your site. You are so creative:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool idea! I still love sending cards...especially Thank You cards. Happy SITS day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your feature. Great Idea! Being a writer, I definitely believe in the old fashioned pen and paper and stationary.

    Poking around your sight, I luv luv luv your creativity, and beautiful home projects

    *sidenote* can you adopt me?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and so lovely!! Headed here from SITS, congrats on your day! LOVING all the home ideas on here and will definitely be coming back for more. Excuse me while I snoop around and put off cleaning the dishes...
    *Krystina
    www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your SITs day! You look great in green. Redheads always do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stationery is stashed in a series of boxes on top of a bookshelf. Where I promptly forget it all the time. I like your surprise version better. Visiting via SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative are you! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your SITS day. Sorry I'm late. I hope it was a fun day for you.

    Off to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated SITS Day! We inherited my husband's grandmother's breadbox and we use it to store tea, but I like your stationery idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE writing and receiving letters and that's a great way to store them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!