Monday, September 20, 2010

Jenny Barker from Magical Blooms on "The Arrangement"

Pin It



I'm super excited for my long time friend Jenny Barker who will be appearing on "The Arrangement," a new show on Logo this fall, premiering October 4. Jenny owns Magical Blooms in Redondo Beach, an upscale floral shop that I had the pleasure of visiting a couple weeks ago.
Her store has so much personality around every corner and you can order your flower arrangements in confidence, knowing they will be truly amazing.  I took some pictures of the shop's interior to share with you as I found it inspirational.
You won't find a selection of pre-made arrangements in her cooler, as every piece is custom made to order.
If you become a fan of her shop on Facebook you get the special treat of viewing each of her personalized floral designs.
In her shop, you'll find jewelry, cards and gifts as well as a selection of the freshest beautiful and sometimes unusual and unique flowers.  While visiting the L.A. area with my daughter Zebra, Jenny helped her make an arrangement.
Zebra is in Montessori School and enjoys "arranging" flowers on a regular basis.
She was uber excited to learn some design tips from an artistic professional.

Jenny just started a volunteer program with Magical Blooms.  Those interested will learn how to design flower arrangements.  The finished products will be delivered to people in elderly homes.  If you live in the area, give her a call at (310) 798-8113
This one was for Dorothy, a 93 year old lady who was recovering from hip surgery.

I'm so excited that Jenny has invited me to attend the red carpet premiere for her new show, "The Arrangement."  Although the show starts October 4th on Logo, her red carpet Hollywood premiere party is on September 30.  I'll let you know how it goes!

At this point I think I'll wear the dress I purchased at Anthropologie (when I discovered their amazing wine glass chandelier display).  What do you think?

  I'll try and take pictures at the event and blog you all about it!  Meanwhile check out the previews for this fun reality show and definitely tune in on October 4!

Here's Jenny's interview for "The Arrangement":


Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!