Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Up Cycling Lights

Pin It
Remember my lamp I posted on Facebook?
I was inspired by Katie Bower's post about her Goodwill Light Makeover.  I finished taping it, and it is sitting on my side yard just waiting for me to bring it in and de-tape it.  Yes I will get to that soon Dan and I'll try not to start anymore projects before I finish.  Maybe.

Anyhow it's kind of small for my entry but I would still like to use it to replace my current chandelier which I hope to also up cycle and use for my daughter's room.  I wasn't sure about what to do with the lamp shades but today I found a fantastic and SIMPLE tutorial on painting lampshades.  A short answer? YES, it CAN be done!  Check out Shannon at This Thrifty House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!