Thursday, December 15, 2011

Master Bath Home Tour

Pin It

I would like to get a bigger rug, or perhaps a long runner.  But I haven't seen something worthy of opening my pocket book.  The black wall light above the mirror used to be silver and a bit bronze but we sprayed it black.  You can also see my up cycled wall mounted candle holder.




I love my antique green chair.  The fabric has seen better days, but I love the color.  Behind the chair are nursing photos of me with my three children.


The metal leaf garlands are from West Elm on clearance.  My shower is behind the white curtains hanging from the hooks on reclaimed wood.


I love my Epson Salt baths super hot with a good book.  I swear they are the cure-all.
Hope you enjoyed my master bath.  I'd love to bring the subway tile up the wall all around the bathroom to chair height.  I want to frame out the mirrors above my sink in two black frames and one thicker green one in the middle.  The wall color will probably be the next project in this room.  I'm trying to decide between a dark grey, ....or not. ;-)  What do you think?


1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!