Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photo Collages for Invitations, Art, and Christmas Cards

Pin It

Over the years I've enjoyed getting to know Photoshop, meanwhile developing a standard of creativity for holiday cards by which I feel I must live up to and surpass annually. (...ahhh, the pressure!) While it is a complete absorption of time and you can often find the kids left in their pajamas all day, I do have fun with the end result. Besides collages for other people, I've made a couple invitations and a moving postcard for my family as well. Cue the guilt that only the first born has creative collages for birthday invitations as well as the first few Christmas Cards with the subject matter being none other then...the first born. Yay for sibling order stereo typing....just doing my part.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!