Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moroccan Lanterns for my Dinning Room

Pin It
My dinning room has a giant chandelier that is HUGE. My plans are to someday replace this with seven or nine Moraccan lanterns randomly placed on my ceiling. Most of the lanterns I've seen so far need to be wired for electricity. I have not yet begun to collect the lanterns but I hope that someday this project works it's way to a higher priority on my way too long list.

Photo from the Anthropologie in San Jose at Santa Row.



Photo from the condo of a doula client friend of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment! I really think your idea sounds great! I really LOVE the look of the lanterns in the condo. They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear from you!